Code of Coduct
MusicFest Scotland Code of Conduct
Unless expressly stated otherwise the following definitions shall apply to the terms used in this Code of Conduct:
Any of the following including the aiding and abetting of others constitutes a breach of the MUSICFEST SCOTLAND Terms and Conditions of employment and/or voluntary position.
1. Failure to comply with the MUSICFEST SCOTLAND Terms and Conditions; Code of Conduct; Code of Practice; Instructions; Policies and Procedures and instructions of MUSICFEST SCOTLAND clients.
2. Neglecting to complete a required task promptly and diligently, without sufficient cause.
3. Leaving a position without permission or without sufficient cause.
4. Making or signing any false statements, of any description.
5. Destroying, altering or erasing documents, records or electronic data without permission or through negligence.
6. Divulging matters confidential to MUSICFEST SCOTLAND and/or its clients, either past or present, without permission.
7. Soliciting or receipt of gratuities or other consideration from any person, or failure to account for keys, money or property received in connection with the business of MUSICFEST SCOTLAND or MUSICFEST SCOTLAND clients.
8. Incivility to persons encountered in the course of duties or misuse of authority in connection with the business of MUSICFEST SCOTLAND or MUSICFEST SCOTLAND clients.
9. Conduct in a manner likely to bring discredit to MusicFest Scotland, a fellow employee, MUSICFEST SCOTLAND clients, or MUSICFEST SCOTLAND client’s customers.
10. Use of uniform, equipment or identification without permission.
11. Reporting for duty under the influence of alcohol or restricted drugs, or use of these whilst on duty.
12. Failure to notify MUSICFEST SCOTLAND immediately of any:
i. Conviction for a criminal and/or motoring offence;
ii. Indictment for any offence that may affect your work with MusicFest Scotland;
iii. Police caution or legal summons that may affect your work with MusicFest Scotland.
13. Permitting unauthorised access to premises; event site; place of work.
14. Carrying of equipment not issued as essential to an individual's role or duties, or use of a MUSICFEST SCOTLAND client’s and/or MUSICFEST SCOTLAND client’s customer's equipment or facilities without permission.
15. Not maintaining agreed standards of appearance; identification; and deportment whilst at work.